Marketplace Additional Terms >> Vendors
As a Vendor on our website you are bound by the following terms and conditions.
- We may from time to time provide members and users a Marketplace and services so that you can buy and or sell.
- Oplots Internationale is not a party to these transactions, and cannot be held liable in any way for the quality or condition of items, delivery times or warranties provided by independent Vendors.
- Oplots Internationale is not liable to you or any other person for anything in connection with any aspect of the Marketplace or your use of it. In particular, we are not liable to you or any other person on any basis for any loss or damage caused to you directly or indirectly by use of the Marketplace.
- Oplots Internationale has no knowledge and makes no representations or warranties about any aspect of any item, listing or seller on the Marketplace.
- You use the Marketplace entirely at your risk. We take no responsibility for any system unavailability, or for any loss or damage that is incurred as a result of the Marketplace or web site being unavailable. Further, we assume no responsibility for the corruption of any data or information held by our website services to you.
- We provides no warranty or guarantee for the accuracy of information provided by customers or sellers.
- Customers or sellers using the Marketplace are responsible for the content of their listings.
- You agree to keep your membership information, including email address, residential address, and telephone number, current at all times.
- You agree not to allow any other person to use the Marketplace using your account and Member Name.
- You may not include or provide your membership details (including your email residential address, phone number or other method of contact) on your profile, your listings, and your feedback.
- If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to buy or sell on the Marketplace.
If you offer items for sale on the Marketplace you agree that:
- All prices stated are in the currency relative to where the User is located and include GST if applicable;
- The default currency for a Global offer is USD.
- You are legally entitled to sell the items you are offering for sale;
- You will offer “Tracked Courier” as a delivery method;
- Your item description is accurate and complete, and includes all relevant information about terms of sale including shipping and payment information;
- The item you are selling matches exactly the product listed on the website;
- Your item description is not inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent;
- Your item description or item for sale does not Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- You are in physical possession of the item that you are selling;
- Your item descriptions will not include references to other web sites where similar items are offered for sale, or contact details are provided for a seller of similar items;
- You will ship the item using the delivery method specified by the buyer;
- You will ship the item within 7 days of successfully selling the item;
- You will comply with the Mighty Ape’s Disputes Resolution process;
- The sale of your items are subject to a commission of 9%; and
- That payment for your items will be made by way of credit to your Oplots Internationale account which may be refunded in full to a valid bank account number.
When buying an item on the Marketplace you agree that:
- By buying an item, you warrant that you have the legal right to enter into and complete the transaction;
- Your “Buy Now” is an irrevocable offer to buy the item;
- You will inform us 7 days after receiving a “shipped” notification if you have not received the item; and
- You agree to Disputes Resolution process.
- Oplots Internationale may charge a fee for using the Marketplace from time to time. You will be given notice one month in advance.
- Success fees are charged if an item successfully sells and are only refundable if the buyer cancels their order.
- Fees are deducted from your account with us.
- Refunds will be credited to your account.
- All fees paid by New Zealand resident members include GST and are in New Zealand dollars.
If the buyer fails to receive an item purchased from a seller on the Marketplace a dispute will be opened and will be resolved as following:
Resolution will be in the buyer’s favour if the following conditions are met:
- The Buyer selected delivery by Tracked Courier; and
- The Buyer provided a valid delivery address; and
- The Seller is unable to provide a valid “track and trace” that shows an attempted delivery to the buyer’s delivery address.
A resolution in the buyer’s favour will result in a full refund to the buyer’s account. Payment for the item will not be made to the seller.
Resolution will be in the seller’s favour if the following conditions are met:
- The Buyer did not select delivery by Tracked Courier; or
- The Seller delivered using Tracked Courier and can provide a valid “track and trace” that shows delivery to the buyer’s delivery address.
A resolution in the seller’s favour will result in payment for the item (minus commission) to the seller’s account. The buyer will not receive a refund.
Neither the seller nor us responsible for an item once it has been delivered to the buyer’s delivery address.
All dispute resolutions are at the sole discretion of The Hautonga Society Incorporated or Dezign.Today who has sole discretion.
If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, we may, without notice or warning, limit your activities on the web site by removing your listings, issuing you a warning or suspending or terminating your membership.